Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New swing

I am so excited! Maddie Claire has been really good lately but it is so hard to do things around the house because she is constantly wanting to be held. I hold her in my lap and sway back and forth which puts her to sleep but when I try to lay her down it doesn't take long for her to wake up. We had bought a swing a while back on craigslist but it goes back and forth rather then side to side. So sorry to say I had to suck it up and go buy another swing. I did not use coupons which I should have or buy on craigslist, so it was expensive! I will tell you one thing, it was well worth every penny we paid. She is napping in it now and I have been able to do things around the house today. I was also able to eat which has been far and few between without her in my arms. I love holding my baby but it is nice to have some down time to get things done!

Nana decided to dress me up!




Cuddling with mom on the couch.



Fast asleep in my new swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment