Sunday, February 13, 2011

A wonderful weekend!

This weekend was all about relaxing and getting things done! On Friday Maddie Claire turned 1 month old. She had a Doctors appointment and had gained almost 3 pounds. She has almost grown out of all her newborn clothes. Her 0-3 months clothes are still way too big so this is a little dilemma. On Friday my mom and dad wanted to watch her for the weekend so we went down to Sugar Land and went to dinner with them. Adam and I left our little angel for her first weekend away... it was hard but we needed the sleep and had so many errands to run.

On Saturday we woke up and went shopping. I needed some new clothes because I am not quite back to my goal weight but do not want to wear my maternity clothes because there is no need anymore. While we were out I found some cute things for Maddie Claire. We are going to Florida in June with Adam's side of the family and I could not resist these buys.




Old Navy has the cutest stuff for little babies! These things were not expensive and I could not resist these buys.

We were able to go to dinner with his sister and brother in law and have a nice dinner! We were ready to see Maddie Claire and she just got home. So excited to spend the day with our baby girl! Have a good Sunday Blog readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment