Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day

Yesterday was Valentines Day. Adam and I never do much on this day. This weekend we celebrated on Saturday night by going to eat Sushi and oysters. Last night we went and got Pappasitos to-go. It was so crowded, I am happy we decided not to go out last night. Instead we came home, watched Brothers and Sisters and bathed the baby. I know exciting night, right?! Although it wasn't the night we may have had last year, it was such a fun night!

Maddie Claire let me sleep to almost 9 this morning. Although she did not have the best night. I woke up with her at 11:30 and was back in bed by 12:30. Adam got up at 2:30 with her and didn't come back to bed until almost 5. I felt so bad for him when I finally realized it. She slept pretty good after that although she did get a little restless around 7. We are trying to get a good schedule going but I think right now it is constantly going to change. I was able to straighten the house this morning and Blog while she gets her nap in.

She is waking up so I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment