Thursday, February 24, 2011

Oh happy days!

Today has been such a good day! I know I haven't blogged in a while but I haven't had much to write and no new pictures. Today, I finally feel like I had a grasp on everything. This morning, got up and fed her. Instead of trying to get a little more sleep I straightened the house and cleaned all the bottles. I was a head of the game for the day. When she woke up, I got her dressed and ready to go. Usually she stays in her pj's until the afternoon unless we have somewhere to go. I feel accomplished!


This weekend we went to one of my best friends weddings! She was so beautiful. Adam and I had such a great time! Here are a couple pictures!


Our Baby girl in her swing!



Holly and I at Courtney's wedding.


Adam and I at the wedding.


I love the people I work with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment